Q: Q: A/c compressor

Sounds like the pulley is going bad. Is the location on the driver side...am I in the right location?

3. Q: A/c compressor

Q: Hissing noise from bottom right side when accelarating

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. High idle speed, stalling and hissing sounds are common signs of a vacuum leak. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel...

Q: Range Rover displayingTransmission fault limited gears only

Your car has an electronically controlled transmission which shares sensors with the other systems on your car. The controller has detected a fault somewhere and is compensating for the problem by altering its shifting program. The problem could be internal...

Q: How much money should it cost to replace a drive belt

You may have problems with the tensioner for the belt and not just the belt. Also the power steering should not stop when turning on the a/c. You should first have a mechanic inspect the belt and tensioner along with...