Q: A/c compressor

Sounds like the pulley is going bad. Is the location on the driver side...am I in the right location?

A: Yes, it should be located on the driver’s s...

Yes, it should be located on the driver’s side. The tensioner or idler pulley is more likely the cause, but in order to verify it as the problem, you would have to remove the belt and turn the pulleys to see which one is binding and noisy. If you need further help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the noise and determine what fix is required.