Q: 2004 Nissan Frontier. The number 1 on the fan switch is not blowing air. Only when I use 2,3,or4.

The number 1 on the fan switch is not blowing air. Only when I use 2,3, or 4.

Hi Corey. Thanks for contacting us today. Sometimes this type of problem is caused simply by a poor electrical connection to the switch. In other instances, it’s a problem with the blower motor selector. If the selector is the source of this issue, then eventually it will wear to the point of malfunction. It’s probably best to review this article on some of the common symptoms of a bad selector switch, to learn more about the possible sources and solutions.

3. 2004 Nissan Frontier. The number 1 on the fan switch is not blowing air. Only when I use 2,3,or4.