Q: When I start the starts right away but when I put gas it does go it will go like 10mph I donot know what wrong with it

I do not have any power when I put gas the does not go

A: Hello. This can be caused by a few things. ...

Hello. This can be caused by a few things. If the engine is revving fine but the vehicle does not move then this can be a transmission failure. If the engine is not really even revving well then it may be a fuel system issue or commonly a catalytic converter that has failed. If the converter fails then it will clog the exhaust and the engine will act like this. I usually check the computer for codes first and then drive the vehicle. This would tell me if it is related to the transmission or not. Then if it was not the transmission I would test the fuel pressure followed by checking the back pressure of the exhaust. If you want to have this low power issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose why the vehicle is lacking power.