Q: Whats going on with my car

I have a 1985 Buick Regal it has been squeaking when I brake and it squeaks really bad when it's cold but when it's warm outside I don't have hardly any problems with noise or anything like that should I be concerned?

Hi there. Most of the time, a squeaking noise coming from the brakes is caused by a collection of brake dust that gets between the brake rotor and the brake pad. The squeaking issues sometimes can be increased when it’s cold or wet outside. A squeaking sound may also be caused by brake pads that are running low and should be replaced before they begin to grind into the brake rotor. For peace of mind, it might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a brake system inspection to determine if your brakes require service or repair.

3. Whats going on with my car