Q: Q: What size tire chains should I use?

What size tire chains should I use?

3. Q: What size tire chains should I use?

Q: What does the Slip indicator light on the dash mean?

Your Altima has a traction control system that’s responsible for providing assistance during certain types of driving. The Slip indicator light should blink at certain times. If the vehicle stability control system is operating (actively assisting with handling), you’ll see...

Q: Coolant control valve malfunction

The coolant control valve on your Toyota Prius controls the flow of coolant in and out of the coolant storage tank. By diverting coolant into the storage tank, it can keep the coolant heated in order to keep the engine...

Q: All warning lights come on when rainy weather

Hello. This is a water intrusion problem. It sounds like when they installed the harness that something did not get sealed correctly. Most of the time, it is the wiring where it goes into the control module. They need to...