Q: What replacement bulbs do I need?

What replacement bulbs do I need?

3. What replacement bulbs do I need?

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off light mean?

The Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) off light is located on the instrument panel. This light comes on when the VDC system has been manually turned off. When you turn the system back on, the light will disappear.

Q: electrical issue and the tail light bulbs keep popping.

Hi there. Sounds like there is a few different electrical issues with your vehicle. Check the door courtesy light switch for a loose ground or a short in the wire. A loose ground will cause the interior lights to work...

Q: Alternator needs changed out. What tools is best for this?

To remove the alternator to your vehicle, you will need a serpentine belt tool (or a breaker bar 1/2 inch drive), a 3/8 drive socket set with a ratchet, and a medium side pry bar to help remove the alternator...