Q: What replacement bulbs do I need?

What replacement bulbs do I need?

3. What replacement bulbs do I need?

Q: Interior lights sunroof windows

Hello there, it is not uncommon for a vehicle to have a few electrical issues as they start to get older. Although the amount of issues seen here is a bit abnormal for your 2006 Jaguar Vanden Plas. The most...

Q: I need to figure out what headlight bulbs are needed for a 2016 ford Taurus

Hi there. When purchasing light bulbs for the headlights low and high beams, look at the old bulb and compare it to the new bulb. The part numbers do not need to match, such as, getting a bulb from a...

Q: What type of twin turbo on 2JZGTE engine?

The 96 is equipped with the Hitachi C12B turbos stock. So as long as no one has modified it, you should be good.