Q: transmission problem

My honda accord was working well before the underneath hit a bump and since then it will move for some time then later stop moving ontill i off the engine for some minute before restarting and it will move again and the circle just keep repeating itself. what can i do?

When you hit the under carriage of the vehicle, you may have damaged something that is causing the problem you are having. You may have damaged the fuel tank or fuel lines or something like that. Have the vehicle inspected to see what was damaged to see if the problem coming from the damage due to hitting something or if another problem is causing it. A professional from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose why your car is shutting off on you.

3. transmission problem