Q: snow mode engaged

hi i have a 93 opel vectra snow mode is engaged but the snow mode button doesnt work, any ideas on how to fix it?

A: If the snow mode is engaged and works in yo...

If the snow mode is engaged and works in your Vectra, then the most likely failure is simply of the switch itself. If it's a basic on/off switch, you could remove the switch and use a jumper wire to mimic the switch for testing purposes. If this allows you to turn it on and off, then you can replace the switch. If the switch is not a simple switch, or jumping it doesn't work, then you will need to have a qualified technician diagnose your electrical issue, as this could be caused by a number of other issues.