Q: Service advancetrac warning light with transmission slipping and slamming pulling away from red light.

Service advancetrac warning light with transmission slipping and slamming pulling away from a red light. Battery was dead this morning and had to be jumped. Could a bad cell, dead battery of low voltage have any effect on this issue?

A: A weak battery may cause the several comput...

A weak battery may cause the several computers on the vehicle to malfunction due to the low voltage so if you have had the battery tested and it fails, it would be a good idea to start there. When a warning light illuminates, there is generally a fault code to go with it so you can have the vehicle scanned for any trouble codes to see which system has been affected. Consider hring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at the vehicles warning light and drivability concerns to offer a more personal diagnosis.