Q: Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

I have a rover 45, I press the clutch to the floor, put in to gear and let my foot of the clutch, nothing happens, what is wrong ?

3. Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

Q: New clutch but vehicle just revs when put into gear

Hey there. The clutch is self-adjusting and after service the pedal should be pressed five times to set the pedal free travel. If the clutch still does not engage then you may have a defective clutch pressure plate if the...

Q: P008B

Hello, thank you for writing in. It is possible for a new fuel pump to fail, and it was a re-manufactured then there is an even greater chance it could have failed. If there was an issue and the fuel...

Q: Brake sinks slowly while at stop

The most common cause for the brake pedal to sink slowly to the floor will be the brake master cylinder internal pressure cup failure. The seals may be worn or sludged up from old dirty brake fluid. I have...