Q: Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

I have a rover 45, I press the clutch to the floor, put in to gear and let my foot of the clutch, nothing happens, what is wrong ?

3. Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

Q: Wont drive forward or reverse 2007 Ford Focus

Hello - there could be a problem with either or both your shifter cables to the transmission, as well as the clutch linkage (check fluid first for this). One or more of your brakes is sticking as well, causing the...

Q: White smoke from engine

You may have an internal engine problem, such as a head gasket leaking coolant into a cylinder. If white smoke is blowing out from the exhaust during first 3 minutes of a cold start up in morning and has a...

Q: Can a Brake Leak Cause My Brakes to Fail?

Yes, but only if the leak is large and sudden. Such leaks are typically due to a blown steel brake line (due to rust) or a blown rubber hose. Even in the event of a large leak, in a modern...