Q: Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

I have a rover 45, I press the clutch to the floor, put in to gear and let my foot of the clutch, nothing happens, what is wrong ?

3. Rover clutch is not working. What is wrong?

Q: What is the name of the clip that holds the slave cylinder line into the slave cylinder 1994 Ford Explorer

Hi there. The clip comes as part of the slave cylinder. The clip is called a quick release line clip. This is a plastic retainer that puts pressure on the line to hold it in place. Typically you cannot purchase...

Q: Hearing clicking sound in the front left side while driving

This is a sign of a failing or worn out CV joint. A CV joint is packed with a special grease and sealed tight with the rubber or plastic boot, that is held in place with two clamps. A CV...

Q: Q: Brakes not working properly.

This can be caused from several different failed parts. First off the loss of fluid is a major leak in the system and an inspection would be needed to locate the leaking part. I have seen rusted lines causing a...