Q: Q: replace water pump

I have already removed old water pump and because of a back problem.I am having trouble putting it back together i have all the new parts.

3. Q: replace water pump

Q: Problem bleeding my brakes , can't get it to bleed out

You will need to use a scanner to activate the ABS bleed function. If you still cannot get fluid out of any brakes then you may have a problem with the ABS module. The bleed function should work unless there...

Q: Q: Loud noise

Your concern sounds like an exhaust leak. A leak in the exhaust system can easily cause drivability issues because the oxygen sensors constantly monitor the exhaust gases and adjust fuel trims accordingly. If a leak is present it will throw...

Q: Q: Water pump

The 5.7 L engine on the 2007 Toyota Tundra has a timing chain, and the 4.7 L engine has a timing belt. If you have the model with a 4.7 L engine, you will want to purchase a timing...