Q: replace water pump

I have already removed old water pump and because of a back problem.I am having trouble putting it back together i have all the new parts.

Installation is almost always reverse of removal for working on cars. I would recommend retracing your steps to figure out if you installed something out of order or maybe skipped a step. There are also repair manuals available at your local auto parts stores that will give you a step by step procedure for replacing parts such as this. In order to install a water pump you usually need to line up the gasket with the bolt holes, hand tighten all the bolts that mount the water pump to the engine and then torque them to the correct specification. After this is done, you can reinstall anything that was removed in order to access the water pump such as the radiator fan, fan shroud, etc. If you find you are needing further "in person" assistance, a certified technician from YourMechanic would be happy to help you with the replacement of your water pump.