Q: Radiator fan stopped in my e 350 2007 Benz is there a fuse for that?

I was traveling on interstate when my car started running real hot. I pulled over and found out that my radiator fan had stopped running. Is there a fuse for that the are is it one option replace the fan?

Yes, the fan is fused but at highway speeds, engine cooling is effected by high speed air flow over the radiator and the fans are usually not relevant. The fans come into play in stop and go traffic primarily. So, if you are overheating at expressway speeds, there is probably another cause. Examples of such causes include include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you, including the issue with the non functioning fan. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Radiator fan stopped in my e 350 2007 Benz is there a fuse for that?