Q: My tire is to the metal with no tread - I only have enough to get one tire. What tire do I replace?

I have one tire that is so down to no tread and the metal is exposed and my other tire has the spare on it I don't have enough money to get both tires fixed right now I only have enough to get one I have to last until Wednesday when I get money and it is Sunday now which tire should I replace with a new one the spare or the one with no tread I need to know which will last me until I get my money . My fiancé thinks we should keep the spare on until Wednesday but I heard that you can only have it on for 70 miles ?????? PLEASE HELP!!!!

3. My tire is to the metal with no tread - I only have enough to get one tire. What tire do I replace?