Q: My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze

My engine light is on, engine default light, transmission light and it lost power

I doubt that your putting in anti freeze caused any problem. But I wonder why the coolant was low and if there were any issues before you added anti freeze. If the car was overheating, that could be a whole other category of issues. When a 1999 XJ8 just slows down and shuts off, the first thing that pops into my mind is the throttle body. Jaguar has had a lot of issues with them and I’ve replaced dozens of them over the years. But don’t run out and buy a new throttle body just yet. They’re very expensive and not returnable, and the problem really could be any number of other things. What you need to do is to have the car properly diagnosed. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Jaguar and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze