Q: My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze

My engine light is on, engine default light, transmission light and it lost power

3. My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze

Q: I have XJ8l 207. I have a ploblem, the battery died on me and the system whet down. I charge the battery, but keeps on loosing power.

Hi there. For the battery to be going dead on your vehicle, there could be a parasitic load on the battery (something on when the key is off). To check this condition, perform the following steps: Remove the negative...

Q: Q: Car runs rough

The typical cause for many vehicles to start running rough is an out of tune ignition system. spark plugs are wear items that need to be maintained. The spark plugs receive the ignition spark from the coil pack which is...

Q: Car idles high at startup

The idle air control valve on your car may be defective, causing the high idle. A couple of checks would need to be done to determine if this is the case. Your engine needs to be checked for any vacuum...