Q: My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze

My engine light is on, engine default light, transmission light and it lost power

3. My jaguar xk8 stopped running after I put in antifreeze

Q: Q: Need to start my car after sitting for a year.

The recommendations for putting the car back into service is to remove and replace the old fuel in the fuel tank. Replace the fuel filter. Charge and test the battery and replace if needed. Change the oil and filter after...

Q: 1999 Jaguar xj8 is on safe mode and doesn't start

This particular sequence, "stability control fail and engine safemode" has been previously reported and in some instances has been traced to a defective throttle body, ABS module and/or brake light switch. However, those are just some of the possibilities. Initially,...

Q: My car can't change gears on my automatic Audi

This may be a sign of a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you may know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs...