Q: My car battery light is on and my check engine light is on and it's loud

My Check engine light is on and my battery light is on and it's loud

A: If the Check Engine Light is on, that means...

If the Check Engine Light is on, that means that your vehicle’s Powertrain Computer Module has detected an important malfunction. During a check engine light diagnostic a certified professional from YourMechanic could download the Codes identifying the malfunctions and diagnose the issue for you. If the battery light is on, that means there is something going on in the charging circuit and/or battery voltage is too low. A battery light inspection could resolve that issue. Finally, the noise issue can be dealt with during a noise diagnostic