Q: My air pressure light came on and started blinking, 30 mins later it went off and I don't know what the problem is

I checked my tires and everything was fine and every time I started the car it came on blinking and then went solid. 30 mins later it finally went off. What's the issue?

The tires air pressure monitor is losing contact with one or more tire pressure sensors in the tires when you first start the vehicle and up until the sensors get warm and start communication with the tire pressure monitor. You will need to have the vehicle tire pressure system scanned to see if one or more sensors are needing to be replaced. The tire pressure sensors have a battery in them that will allow the sensor to send data for about 5 to 8 years before the battery runs out of power to run the sensor. The sensor will not be able to send a signal and will need to be replaced. A tire pressure monitor scanner can test each sensors output to see which one is bad and need replaced.

• My air pressure light came on and started blinking, 30 mins later it went off and I don't know what the problem is