Q: Missing fuse box cover.

1987 Horizon. Missing fuse box cover, need to know what the corresponding fuses are for and amperage. Also need to know spark plug torque specs.

Hi there. When it comes to the torque on the spark plugs, most spark plugs are tightened to the stopping point and then an 1/8 turn more. If you need the specs of your spark plug, then measure the treads on the spark plugs and click here for the specs. For the fuse box cover illustration, click here for the diagram and to determine the fuses needed. If you need further assistance with your spark plugs and diagrams, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.