Q: Missing fuse box cover.

1987 Horizon. Missing fuse box cover, need to know what the corresponding fuses are for and amperage. Also need to know spark plug torque specs.

3. Missing fuse box cover.

Q: Car shakes and the check engine light is on

Hello. If you have misfire codes on all of these cylinders, then the problem is much more in-depth. Most of the time when this occurs on one side of the engine, it is because the timing belt is worn out...

Q: have a 1997 Plymouth grand voyager the transmission went out so I pulled one out from the same year car and everything thing but

Hi Brandon. Thanks for sending in the question today. Typically, when you replace a transmission, throttle body or other electronically operated and controlled system, resetting the TCM or ECU to link correctly with the system is a part of the...

Q: all lights on the left side of my car wont work

The rear lights share the same power and the same ground so these may be bulb issues. The front lights, however, have the same power but different grounds. The grounds for the left side is in the left front corner...