Q: Location of cabin air filter

Where is the cabin air filter located to get access to install a new one?

3. Location of cabin air filter

Q: How many camshaft position sensor are on my 2012 BMW 328I 2.0 turbo

There are two camshaft position sensors on your model. Both position sensors, as well as the crankshaft position sensor, should be tested using an appropriate scan tool or automotive scope to determine if they are functioning. Due to the availability...

Q: When replacing the Longitudinal Torque Module with a new, OEM part do I need to have it programmed or re-calibrated after?

The new torque module are programmed and they have software already installed. This is like a computer that is ready for use that has software on it, but when it is turned on it prompts you to set up the...

Q: Car loses power and stalls - 2014 Cadillac ATS

Hi! You may have to leave your vehicle with the dealership in order for them to be able to duplicate the concern. While it is not necessary for there to be diagnostic trouble codes present in the vehicle's computer in...