Q: Key fob is stuck in the ignition and car won't start

Car won't start like the battery is dead and key fob won't come out of the ignition

The battery may be dead and if so the key is stuck because there is no power to the safety interlock. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic. Among the first steps to be performed is a load test on the battery and, if necessary, the mechanic can replace the battery right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Key fob is stuck in the ignition and car won't start