Q: Key broke

Need brake code

Q: I have a key tag code. I locked my key in my scooter. It's a Yamaha Zuma. What do you suggest?

Hi there. You can remove the seat by removing the mounting bolts to the seat on the front hinge. Then gently pry up on the seat. Be careful not to tear the seat material. Then you can get your keys...

Q: Creaking wood sounds on acceleration

Hi there. There could be a couple of things going on in this scenario. The motor mounts may have loosened and need to be re-torqued. There could also be worn suspension parts that are now creaking under the torqued of...

Q: Traction Control System light always on

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the...