Q: Key broke

Need brake code

Q: Resetting the PATS (Passive Anti Theft System)

The passive anti-thief system (PATS) is programmed to work with your keys from the factory. Only a dealer with special programming tools and codes can reprogram the system to your key again. If you have one key that is programmed...

Q: My car cooling fan works for a few seconds when I turn the car off, not on when the car's on. Is the temperature sensor bad?

If it doesn't run for more than about a minute, that could be a normal situation. The fan is triggered by temperature at the cylinder head, and when the engine is off and the coolant isn't circulating, the heat rises...

Q: Alternator. 2003 Honda Accord

Hi there. Most of the time, if the battery is good, then the problem is either in the starter itself or the ignition switch. Both are common issues on this vehicle. I usually test for power at the starter...