Q: Key broke

Need brake code

Q: Sometimes my key gets stuck in the ignition

You have one of two different problems. Your key is worn too much and will not engage the tumblers enough to unlock the ignition lock cylinder. If the key is not worn out then your ignition lock cylinder is binding...

Q: Q: Door handle not working

A common issue on the Accords is that the door latch wears out, and no longer opens with either handle. The door panel will have to be removed, and the door latch manually opened with a pick tool. This repair...

Q: I have a Honda Accord 2006 . I hear a noise when I turn the wheel n than notice when I open the hood that there was power steering

Hello, thank you for writing in. The low fluid levels are why you are hearing noises and having issues turning (or will be soon). While you can already see there is a leak, we need to find out what exactly...