Q: Is Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter model rear-wheel drive? If so why don't I see a differential pumpkin under rear backside?

I do expect to see a differential pumpkin under rear backside of a Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter since I believe all rear-wheel drives have one. But in my case I don't see any differential pumpkin under rear backside of a Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter)

Are some rear-wheel drives without differential pumpkin under rear backside and a propeller shaft?

A: According to a quick online search, The thi...

According to a quick online search, The this model of Toyota is actually all wheel drive. This indicates that there should be a differential housing in the back. I would recommend taking a closer look under the rear side of your vehicle to verify whether or not the rear wheels recieve engine power. If you are in doubt about the powertrain of your vehicle, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to determine whether your vehicle is front, rear, or all wheel drive.