Q: Is Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter model rear-wheel drive? If so why don't I see a differential pumpkin under rear backside?

I do expect to see a differential pumpkin under rear backside of a Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter since I believe all rear-wheel drives have one. But in my case I don't see any differential pumpkin under rear backside of a Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter)

Are some rear-wheel drives without differential pumpkin under rear backside and a propeller shaft?

3. Is Toyota Regius 2001 2.7 liter model rear-wheel drive? If so why don't I see a differential pumpkin under rear backside?