Q: I want to buy an Infiniti G35X with 160,000 miles

Can this be a good option to buy?

Hey there. The G35X is an AWD vehicle or All-Wheel-Drive vehicle and is one of Infiniti’s best models in my opinion. I would check to see just how much service history you can dig up to make sure all of the major maintenance services have been completed before buying because there are quite a few things that should have been taken care of by 160K miles.

These vehicles offer good power, a very comfortable ride and an overall good experience. Being an Infiniti, maintenance and repairs can become costly as you are investing in a luxury branded vehicle. As long as you can get some detail on how well maintained the vehicle is, I would consider the G35X a good option to buy.

If the maintenance has been lacking over the years, this can hinder the quality of experience with any vehicle ad you will want to have the maintenance brought up to date to avoid malfunctions and failures of the vehicles drivetrain. If you are serious about buying the car, it would be in good interest to have an expert conduct a pre-purchase inspection so that you get a clear picture of the car’s condition.