Q: I need to replace plugs and wires and need to know how far forward I can roll the engine with an awd driveshaft and pto?

I don't want to roll the engine too far and damage the driveshaft for the awd. How far is too far?

I would consult your Owners Manual for specifics, but most manufacturers provision the vehicle to be towed short distances at slow speeds safely. The important factor here would be that all 4 wheels are rolling the same speed (i.e. now "tow dolly" where the wheels on one axle are turning, but the wheels on the other axle are not). A YourMechanic mobile, professional mechanic, can come to your location and install new lug wires and plugs, avoiding potential towing damage. I would recommend having a Ignition Plug Wire Replacement Service and a Spark Plug Replacement Service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I need to replace plugs and wires and need to know how far forward I can roll the engine with an awd driveshaft and pto?