Q: I have changed the car battery on my Renault Grand Scenic and used the car that day on the sunday. However 3 days later the car wo

The car had a flat battery and I changed this on the Sunday morning. That Sunday afternoon I used the car for around 30 mins and it was used on Monday. It was not used for two days and on the Wednesday when I tried to use it there are no lights on the dash. I tried opening the door using the fob and nothing opened. But I managed to open the door, Having looked under the bonnet all the connections to the car battery are still intact. Once I closed the bonnet and pressed the fob the car doors shut.

3. I have changed the car battery on my Renault Grand Scenic and used the car that day on the sunday. However 3 days later the car wo