Q: P0321. Internet says it could be my crankshaft sensor?

checked my car with scanner , and p0321 and p0740 came on i wanted to know is the crankshaft sensor connecting to the torque convertor clutch ? and if i fix my crankshaft will the car run better without the code p0321?

These items are not connected. You have a couple of fault codes that are tied to different malfunctions. The crankshaft position sensor may cause stalling or a rough idle. A stuck on torque converter clutch may cause stalling when the vehicle is slowing down or transmission slipping. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come by, scan the codes with a professional scanner and observe the vehicle data in order to offer a more personal diagnosis and estimate on the repairs.

3. P0321. Internet says it could be my crankshaft sensor?