Q: I have a 2012 Xterra, we took it in just to get oil service ice.afterwards the heater core went bad, you could smell rubber burnin

We took our vehicle in to the dealership for oil service. The next day we smelled rubber burning. Took it to another shop and they claimed it to be the heater core went bad. We bypassed it, and now it overheats and drains coolant from the reservoir tank. Could it be a bad thermostat too? Could they have sabatoged our cooling system?

3. I have a 2012 Xterra, we took it in just to get oil service ice.afterwards the heater core went bad, you could smell rubber burnin