Q: I have 2004 Mitsubishi lancer oz rally did timing belt wouldn't start then I change cylinder head but still won't start

asked by on March 17, 2018

I did timing belt and cylinder head change sensors and still nothing I'm sure I'm tdc

My car has over 213000 miles.

A timing belt and cylinder head on a twin cam engine like the Lancer is a tricky business and there are a great many things that can go wrong during the course of the job. It could be something as simple as an air leak, or a sensor that is improperly connected or as complicated as valves that were damaged during the course of the timing belt set up. If you have been working with it for a while, sometimes the best move is to step back and have another pair of eyes take a fresh look at things. By contacting YourMechanic, you can have a technician come out to your home or office to look at your stubborn Lancer and let you know what it will take to get it going.