Q: how much it is going to cost me to repair toyota corolla repair ?

My car engine makes rattling noise while in standing. I took it to mechanic shop and they are telling me to replace alternator. I need quote for replacing alternator.

Hi...To obtain an exact quote for the alternator, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s alternator replacement service page. Once you accept the quote, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will perform this repair promptly and professionally for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. how much it is going to cost me to repair toyota corolla repair ?