Q: How do you use the auto open/close function on the windows?

How do you use the auto open/close function on the windows?

Your car has an auto open/close feature for the front windows. Just by pressing or pushing the switch, you can roll the window up or down automatically. Not sure how to use this feature? Here’s what you should know:

1. Make sure the power window lock button is set to off.

2. Press down firmly on the window switch. The window will roll all the way down.

3. Pull up firmly on the switch. The window will roll all the way up.

4. You can cancel the auto up or down movement by pressing or pulling the switch again at any point.

Tips

• To use the window switches manually, just lightly push or pull the switch. Release the switch when the window is in the position you want it.

• Your windows also feature an auto reverse function. If an object is detected between the glass and the door frame/window sill, the window will stop and roll back down.