Q: How do I store a memory seat position?

How do I store a memory seat position?

3. How do I store a memory seat position?

Q: Electrical components malfunction

Your model Mercedes uses an electronic controller called SAM (signal acquisition module) to actually supply power to many electrical components. There are multiple SAMs in your vehicle and one of these is not working properly. A professional mechanic with specific...

Q: Q: Ignition switch not working.

The ignition lock cylinder is very common to fail and will move around where the key goes in. The lock cylinder is a simple fix with a replacement lock cylinder. You will have two separate keys unless a locksmith recuts...

Q: My car wont start after driving it for an hour, it will just crank and then start after 30 mins

The engine is very common to have an intermittent cam or crankshaft sensor. You can have the computer scanned for codes to one of the sensors and replace them as codes are stored. If you have codes for both then...