Q: How do I set the turn-by-turn display to turn on automatically?

How do I set the turn-by-turn display to turn on automatically?

A: The turn-by-turn display can be turned on i...

The turn-by-turn display can be turned on in two different ways, depending on the setting. It can either be turned on manually, or it can automatically turn on during route guidance. To choose whether or not you want the turn-by-turn display to come on during route guidance, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Customize Settings, then press Source. 4. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Display Setup, then press Source. 5. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Turn by Turn Display, then press Source. 6. Use the +/- buttons to choose between On or Off, then press Source.