Q: How do I set the iPod on repeat?

How do I set the iPod on repeat?

3. How do I set the iPod on repeat?

Q: Whining and buzzing noise coming from head unit - 1997 Lexus LX450

I would check with the Alpine distributor who sold you this unit, and discuss your situation with them. They may have included relevant comments on mounting the head unit with the unit itself, but in any case, their Customer Service...

Q: timing control valve

First, there are many different reasons you might get a timing over advanced code. The problem could be anything from a stretched timing chain to a failed actuator. The timing control solenoid valve is turned on and off by the...

Q: I have a 2012 Honda civic; every time i accelerate the whole car seems to vibrate only when i push gas pedal.

Hi there, Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below...