Q: How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

3. How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

Q: How do I remove a headrest?

All of headrests can be removed. To do so, first lift the headrest up to its highest position. Then press and hold the Release button on the headrest support while pulling the headrest up until it is removed. Tip Always...

Q: Removing the car battery from a 2012 S63 AMG

Hi there. There will be a bolt that is attached to a wedge that is holding the battery in place. The bolt will be next to the battery and the black box. You may have to remove the black box...

Q: How do I use the temperature control?

The temperature control knob is located in the climate control cluster, on the center console. The knob controls how hot or cold the air coming out of your vents is. If you turn the knob counter-clockwise, the air will get...