Q: How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

3. How do I put on the lap and shoulder seat belt?

Q: How do I adjust the four-way power driver seat?

The four-way power driver seat is very easy to adjust: 1. Manually move the seat forward or backward by lifting on the seat adjustment handle at the front of the seat, moving the seat forwards or backwards, and releasing the...

Q: How do I use the venting sunroof feature?

The venting sunroof feature allows your sunroof to open slightly, and at an angle, so that you can get fresh air without there being a clear opening into your vehicle. To use the vent feature, press the “Vent” button in...

Q: Looking for location of multi axis acceleration module for a 2017 dodge ram 3500

Also known as a dynamics sensor - this is located on the floor panel transmission tunnel under the center floor console (or if equipped with a bench seat, under the front center seat section) next to the Occupant Restraint Controller....