Q: Q: How do I operate the moon roof?

How do I operate the moon roof?

3. Q: How do I operate the moon roof?

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel?

The brightness of the instrument panel can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the brightness, locate the instrument panel light control, which is on the bottom right side of the instrument panel. Rotate the control clockwise to brighten the...

Q: Q: Check engine light

Hello there, thanks for writing in. A failing coolant temperature sensor can have some subtle symptoms on your 2004 Toyota Camry. The coolant temperature sensor sends the signal to the coolant temp gauge, if the gauge reads wrong than the...

Q: Sunroof will not retract

A leaking sunroof is generally causes by a clogged sunroof drain. Believe it or not, sunroofs are not watertight. They have channels that drain the water that comes in down tubes throughout the car. When these tubes clog up with...