Q: How do I operate the moon roof?

How do I operate the moon roof?

The moon roof is controlled by the moon roof switches, which are directly in front of the moon roof, on the ceiling. To open the moon roof, press the SLIDE button once. The moon roof will then open most of the way, but it will stop before opening fully, as this reduces wind entrance and wind noise. If you would like to open the moon roof fully, press the SLIDE button a second time. To close the moon roof, press the CLOSE button once.

Tip

The moon roof can be stopped at any point during its movement by pressing either the SLIDE or the CLOSE button.