Q: How do I install an ashtray?

How do I install an ashtray?

3. How do I install an ashtray?

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the traction control?

The traction control system provides your vehicle with added traction during adverse weather conditions. This system can be turned on or turn off with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is...

Q: Trouble Starting, and sometimes doesn't start at all - Dies at idle from time to time.

Hello. Cleaning the throttle body and idle valve may have been needed, but the intermittent starting and dying symptom can be the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. These are the codes P0335 and P0340. The code P0446 can be from the...

Q: Open sunroof during rain-damp front seats, water droplets near switches, damo carpet. Best solution to completely ensure no mold

As long as you totally dry the carpet you should not have a mold issue. If the carpets were completely soaked and floors were flooded then the carpet will need to be removed and the padding (JUTE) under the carpet...