Q: How do I install an ashtray?

How do I install an ashtray?

3. How do I install an ashtray?

Q: How do you change the language on the message center?

Your car is automatically set to display information in English in the message center. However, if English isn’t your preferred language, you can change it to another option. Here’s how to do that: Cycle through your options until you...

Q: Car won't start 2002 Toyota Camry

Hello - your symptoms are a bit confusing. The "starts, but shuts off rather quickly" behavior could be a security system problem with your key. The stalling when slowing or stopped could be dirty throttle body, malfunctioning idle air control...

Q: How do I adjust the sliding armrest?

The position of the sliding armrest can be adjusted to your liking. To move the armrest forward, simply pull it towards the front of the vehicle. To move the armrest backward, push it back toward the rear of the vehicle....