Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: How do I use the mist feature?

The mist feature allows your wipers to wipe away a temporary amount of water, such as when you drive through a patch of mist. When you use this feature, the wipers will wipe only once. To use the mist feature,...

Q: How do I select CD tracks with the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, you can easily select the track using the steering wheel controls. Press the Up button to play the next track, or press the Down button to restart the current track. Press the Down button multiple...

Q: How do I skip songs when playing off of a flash drive?

When you are using a flash drive to play music, you can skip songs by using the seek buttons on the audio controls.