Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: I sometimes hear a rattling noise when shifting into second gear. 2013 Toyota Corolla

Hi there - the rattling noise you hear is probably a loose heat shield or other metal bracket attached to the engine. The combination of vibration and engine torque produced while accelerating is the source of rattle, assisted by a...

Q: How do I use recirculation mode?

Recirculation mode is a way of recycling air within your vehicle. Rather than introducing air from outside of your car, recirculation mode recirculates the air that is already in your vehicle. To turn on recirculation mode, press the recirculation button,...

Q: How do I use repeat mode when playing music off of a USB drive?

Using repeat mode is the same on your USB drive as it is when you use an iPod with a USB cable: Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until it highlights Repeat, then press the knob. Use the Menu...