Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: Loud noise while stopping

Hi. Master cylinders are a hydraulic component that generate pressure when you apply the brakes. They typically do not make noise unless the noise is from an ABS pump or accumulator. This would be a moan/growl type of noise only...

Q: How do I open the rear seat storage compartments?

In select models, the rear seat storage compartments offer extra storage under the rear seats. Accessing this storage space requires a few steps. Left the rear seats up, folding them towards the back of the seats. Locate the latch...

Q: How do I adjust the automatic temperature control (ATC)?

The automatic temperature control (ATC) system allows both the driver and the front seat passenger to have different temperature settings. The ATC panel has both a “MODE” and a “BLOWER” control knob; set both of these to “Auto.” Then, use...