Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: Toyota corolla s 2007, does not go forward or accelerate.

Buenos Dias: There are multiple issues that could be causing the problem in your 2007 Toyota Corolla. Usually the engine stumbling you're referring to is caused by fuel injectors that have become clogged or dirty. This is known as a...

Q: Where is the sunglasses holder in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

The sunglasses holder is a compartment for storing your sunglasses while you’re driving. This compartment is easy to access when you are in the car, as it is located on the ceiling, in between the front seats. To open the...

Q: How do I set up text message notice?

When the text message notice feature is turned on, the audio system will alert you whenever you receive a new message. Changing the settings only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to...