Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: How do I view the driving range?

The driving range feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you an estimate of how many miles you can drive before refueling. To view the driving range, press the display button on the lower left side of the...

Q: How do I use the rear side seat belt hooks?

The rear side seat belts can be stored along the door to keep them out of the way when you fold down the rear seats. To do this, simply hook the rear outer seat belts to the hooks below the...

Q: How do I import a phonebook from my cell phone?

When you pair a cell phone with HandsFreeLink, your phonebook and call history information will be automatically imported into the system.