Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

3. How do I answer an incoming phone call?

Q: How to convert A/C from r12 to r134 for a 93 corolla.

You should be able to get a retrofit from most any parts store. The kit will include some oil to inject and two fittings for the lines. Years ago there were kits with replacing lines and other component but now...

Q: How do I reset the average vehicle speed feature?

The average vehicle speed feature tells you the average speed that your car has been driving at since the last feature reset. Resetting the feature takes only two steps: Press the display button on the lower left side of...

Q: How do I program the HomeLink garage door opener for non-rolling code garage doors?

Garage doors that were made before 1996 are referred to as non-rolling code. Here is how you program them with your HomeLink garage door system. Insert your key into the ignition, and turn the ignition switch to ON/RUN. Locate...