Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: Put in diesel instead of gasoline

You will need to get the diesel flushed out of the fuel system immediately. Diesel fluid is harmful to the components inside of the standard fuel system such as the fuel pump, fuel lines and fuel injectors. Diesel fluid will...

Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Your vehicle has a power outlet on the instrument panel, and, if equipped, in the center console. To use the power outlets, first remove their covers, then plug an electrical device in. The electrical device cannot exceed 12 volts and...

Q: How do I pair an additional phone?

The HandsFreeLink system can pair up to six mobile devices. If you have already paired at least one device, pairing a second is easy: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. If the system asks you to connect to a phone,...