Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

3. How do I answer an incoming phone call?

Q: How do I view the outside temperature?

The outside temperature feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows what the temperature outside of the vehicle is. To view the outside temperature, press the display button on the lower left side of the instrument panel until the...

Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: How do I answer a phone call with HandsFreeLink?

To answer a phone call with HandsFreeLink when using a paired phone, press the pick-up button when a call is incoming. An incoming phone call will interrupt your audio system.