Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

3. How do I answer an incoming phone call?

Q: Q: What does the tire pressure Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. If the light is solidly illuminated, then one of the tires is experiencing dangerously low tire pressure. Check your tire pressure and adjust as you need to bring them...

Q: How do I clear the HomeLink programs?

HomeLink buttons cannot be individually cleared, but they can all be cleared simultaneously. To do so, press and hold the two outside HomeLink buttons on the rear view mirror. After about 20 seconds, an indicator will begin to flash, confirming...

Q: How do I reset the settings?

You can reset all of the customized settings in the multi-information display. When the settings are reset, they return to their default settings. To reset, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is...