Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: brake light issues

Hello. If the high mount light is working, I would trace the circuit from the other brake light bulbs to identify an open in the circuit or an excessive voltage drop. If the voltage drop along the circuit exceeds tenths...

Q: How do I use the temperature control?

The temperature control knob is located in the climate control cluster, on the center console. The knob controls how hot or cold the air coming out of your vents is. If you turn the knob counter-clockwise, the air will get...

Q: How do I use the ParkView rear back up camera?

The ParkView rear back up camera gives you extra vision when backing up. The camera is located on the rear of the vehicle, to the left of the trailer hitch. When you put your car in REVERSE, the ParkView system...