Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

A: When you receive a phone call through the B...

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: Coil in car is weak

Hi there. I'm assuming you're talking about the coil spring. If your fender (or skirt) is rubbing against the tire due to suspension problems, the coil spring may be completely collapsed. Of course, many other failed components could cause this...

Q: What warning messages can be displayed on the instrument panel?

The Driver Information Center, or DIC, is a small screen at the bottom of the tachometer that can display a variety of information to the driver. Some of the information can be selected by the driver and is used to...

Q: How do I end a phone call?

You can end a Bluetooth phone call at any point, simply by pressing the Phone End button.