Q: How do I answer an incoming phone call?

How do I answer an incoming phone call?

When you receive a phone call through the Bluetooth system, you can answer it by pressing the off-hook button.

Q: How to fix vacuum hose leaks

Toyota vends metric vacuum hose and it is best to buy vacuum hose from Toyota. Toyota sells the hose bulk and in various lengths. The only things to be mindful of are to make the correct connections (i.e., don't connect...

Q: How do I turn on the defogging logic feature?

The defogging logic feature automatically controls the air intake to keep the window from fogging up. To set the defogging logic system, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to the ON position. 2. Press the Defrost button. 3. Press...

Q: How do I extend the remote vehicle start time?

The remote vehicle start feature allows you to turn on your car from outside of the vehicle, using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. When you use the remote vehicle start, your engine will run for 10 minutes, or until...