Q: Hi I have a 2002 range Rover can't unlock doors or turn car on

Someone said I need a new key from dealer.

3. Hi I have a 2002 range Rover can't unlock doors or turn car on

Q: Extended warranty worth it on 2017 Land Rover Evoque? 3yr left of full warranty. Extending for 2 more years = $3000. worth it?

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for writing in today. When it comes to extended warranties, it really is a hit or miss proposition. If you are going to be driving your vehicle frequently - especially in city stop and go driving, then...

Q: Brake is not good

The first thing to do in a circumstance such as this is to bleed the brakes at all 4 wheel cylinders to ensure that there is no air in the system, not to mention dirt and moisture. You have...

Q: car died while idling engine cranks but won't start, just barely replaced upstream oxygen sensor.

Hi there. What you are describing in the diagnosis of your Hyundai's issues is the major reason why auto part store diagnosis tends to be incorrect. When they complete a 'scan' they simply download a code and make a general...