Q: Flat tire, not sure what to do

Not sure if I should drive my car out to the shop on the flat. not sure what my other options are

Hello, thanks for writing in. You should not drive the car on the flat tire or else you will ruin the tire and rim. You should have a spare tire in the trunk that can be put on in the meantime or have the car towed to a tire station. Driving on the flat can also cause the tire to come apart and get into the steering or suspension and damage the components and sensors. If you need assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as we can come to your location and help install the spare tire for you. Best of luck.

3. Flat tire, not sure what to do