Q: Engine reduction after lower intake gaskets replaced.

2008 Impala. Had vent solenoid replaced and lower intake, crossover, and valve cover replace. Mechanic put engine back down and pinched hose/wires, had to lift again to clear hose/wires out of way. Since then engine power reduction has been occurring, along with stabletrac & traction control systems warnings. Did mechanic mess something up when pinching hoses/wires?

A: If a wire harness was pinched then it most ...

If a wire harness was pinched then it most likely got damaged. There may be a wire that is broke or two wires interfering with each other. Have the harness checked where it was damaged to see if they are damaged and get them fixed properly. If you need assistance with this, consider contacting a certified mechanic who can properly diagnose your loss of power and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.