Q: Do you have a Audi Certified Mechanic?

Do you have an Audi Certified Mechanic? Do your estimates include parts? Can I use my own parts? I live outside your service area. Where else can I meet your mechanic? Thanks. How much would it cost to replace the 2 front brake pads? Thanks.

Brake Pads Replacement $125.62 - $449.32 Get a Quote

Braking systems are practically uniform insofar as the technology across all models these days and specific model certification is substantially irrelevant for repair of this particular vehicle system. What is relevant is whether the mechanic you select actually follows service instructions which, in the context of your brake repair, means whether the mechanic uses the factory torque values, ensures that the rotor is either refinished, replaced, or measures within specification (no more than .001 inches thickness variation and no more than .002 runout as the rotor runs on the hub otherwise you will feel the results in pedal pulsation). Audi certified mechanics are dispatched but not not in every last locale but again, for brake work, such designation is irrelevant and there are more important variables for you to be cognizant of. You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. When reviewing your quote online, please open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote. Please note that when you provide your own parts, YourMechanic cannot extend to you a service warranty. To help you get the best result if you want to procure your own parts, the best option in terms of fit and reliability will always be dealer supplied OEM parts. That means it is best to buy the pads and rotors from an Audi dealer. New aftermarket parts from reputable, name brand manufacturers are OK, of course, but are less preferred than OEM dealer parts. If you desire that your brakes be inspected and replaced and refurbished, as needed, by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, you can get an instant quote and schedule service via YourMechanic’s brake pads replacement service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.