Q: Clutch wont return when pushed in but regains pressure after pulled out and pumped

Clutch pedal wont return when car is off, turning car on, however, manually pulling the clutch from the firewall and then pushing pedal again will slightly create a pressure. Repeating this, will eventually create enough pressure where you dont need to pull the clutch from the firewall, and then pumping the pedal will eventually make it return to normal. However also through driving, the clutch's pressure when pushed in, changes from time to time, going from normal, to: no pressure halfway pushed in, then pressure there afterwards.

You should first check to see if the clutch master cylinder is full of fluid. If fluid is full then check to see if the clutch pedal linkage is not binding. If all this is okay then replace the clutch master cylinder and bleed out any air.

3. Clutch wont return when pushed in but regains pressure after pulled out and pumped