Q: Clicks but won't start

When i turn ignition on, it. Goes click,click click an wont turn over,hour earlier,i was driving,with no,problem, it wont take a jump.

It sounds like you probably have a bad battery. A certified mechanic should be able to test the battery to see if it is performing correctly. If the battery is good, there could be a bad connection in the electrical system. A certified mechanic will have the specialty tools and techniques necessary to perform the diagnostic tests and identify exactly where the problem is located. If you need help identifying and repairing the issue, a YourMechanic certified mechanic can come to your home or place of business and perform the battery diagnosis and repairs for you.

3. Clicks but won't start