Q: Car shakes and shuts off

asked by on November 27, 2017

My truck shakes and when its about to shut off on me the check engine soon light comes on and the light turns off as soon as car starts up again. I have taken it to AutoZone to run through hand machine but nothing showed up. I don't know what's the problem.

It is possible that you can have a wiring issue or a faulty sensor of some kind on your engine. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if all wiring and sensors on your engine are functioning properly. It is also possible that you could have a fuel delivery or ignition issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.