Q: Car makes noise when going over 50 mph

I recently changed all my spark plugs and coils because one of the cylinders was misfiring and after I got it back it still felt like it lost power the dealer fixed it but recently it started making a noise coming from the front when going over 45 to 50 mph, also the wheel makes a noise whenever I make a left turn, and the power steering fluid was low but I filled it up but it still making the sound, what could it be?

It is very possible that you can have a faulty wheel bearing on your vehicle. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if your wheel bearings are functioning properly. Wheel bearings can often make noises at higher speeds when the lubrication dries out.

3. Car makes noise when going over 50 mph