Q: Car electronics went out

My car drives fine, but the electronics went out, including the windows, door opener, dashboard lights, and air conditioner.

The first thing I would check is the fuses. Usually when interior electronics are not working, it’s because the fuse for that circuit, or set circuits has blown. If the fuses appear to be okay, I would then proceed to test the wiring. Closer inspection of each electrical circuit may be required, I would recommend having the vehicle closely examined by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car electronics went out