Q: Brake and turn signal lights out

The brake lights and back turn signal lights are not working. One of the front turn signal lights are out as well, but I can't find the connection wires.

A: With the brake lights and <a href='https://...

With the brake lights and turn signals not functioning properly, this vehicle should not be driven until the lighting system is repaired. If all the lights in the back are out the most common cause would be a broken wire going to the trunk, a blow fuse or relay. A qualified Technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the problem with lighting system and perform repairs.