Q: Batt will not hold full charge.

Battery is fine if it is drained a small amount it then needs a jump After that every thing is fine

3. Batt will not hold full charge.

Q: Q: Battery light staying on

If the battery light is still on, the chances are your battery might not have needed replacement. The battery light is simply an indicator for the whole charging system. A bad battery, bad connection, bad alternator, bad regulator, etc. are...

Q: A lot of smoke coming from the car. What's the issue?

Hi, thanks for writing in. If you have smoke being emitted from your vehicle, it is likely due to a fluid that is leaking and landing onto a hot surface such as the exhaust. Typically when smoke comes from under...

Q: Engine damage after oil change

Your question poses two general issues, the first relating to auto mechanics and vehicle reliability and the second to your legal rights. Let me first deal with the first issue inasmuch as a resolution of that may make the second...