Q: Batt will not hold full charge.

Battery is fine if it is drained a small amount it then needs a jump After that every thing is fine

Have a battery test run on the battery to determine the state of health of the battery. If the battery tests fine on a full charge, you may have something in the car causing a parasitic drain. The battery may have a weak cell and if this is the case, it is best to replace the battery. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle and run the battery test to offer a more personal diagnosis if your battery drain concerns.

3. Batt will not hold full charge.