Q: Batt will not hold full charge.

Battery is fine if it is drained a small amount it then needs a jump After that every thing is fine

3. Batt will not hold full charge.

Q: Battery indicator light coming on

The charging indicator light comes on when your vehicle is not charging or you have an ignition cylinder binding and not coming to the full run position. The ignition switch and key lock cylinder may be at fault. The rough...

Q: Steering wheel clicks when turned and rattles over some bumps and bad roads

At 47,000 miles, I would not suspect your steering column is worn. Depending on the history (wrecks, fender benders, potholes, etc), you may have worn out components in your front suspension. A clunking noise over bumps is likely a sway...

Q: Hello, I got a code indicating bad oxygen sensor (bank 2, sensor 1). Where is that located on a 09 Hyundai Genesis sedan 4.6 v8?

For your model, bank 2 of the engine consists of the 4 cylinders in a row on the driver's side of the vehicle. Sensor 1 is the sensor mounted on the manifold ahead of the catalytic converter. Generally, oxygen sensors...