Q: Batt will not hold full charge.

Battery is fine if it is drained a small amount it then needs a jump After that every thing is fine

3. Batt will not hold full charge.

Q: I got a alternator replaced on my car and now the Check Engine Light is on with the Battery Light. My headlights are still blinking.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. This sounds like there is a loose ground or a wire was not hooked up to the alternator correctly. Check all of the wiring when that was removed when the alternator and battery was...

Q: Im having issues with my 2003 hyundai sonata when I am on the freeway it sways to the right and left and kinda has a loose feeling

The first thing you want to do is check the tire pressure. A tire that is low by just a few PSI can cause the car to feel unstable. I've frequently had problems with new tires that leak because of...

Q: Wrong Flexpipe size repair

Shortening the flex pipe should not have an affect on performance of the engine. The length of the pipe on a daily driver is not something that is very critical to operation. In a race car it becomes more important...