Q: Air suspension

I have 4 corner air suspension that has had no issues for 3 winters. I am now getting a message to service suspension when temps get below freezing. Above freezing the system works flawlessly. It's obvious there's moisture in the system that's freezing. What should I expect from the dealer in regards to a fix?

What the dealership will do about this issue depends on what is stated in your warranty. The length of time the warranty exists is one part of it and what is actually covered under the warranty is the other part. Considering that your vehicle is only four years old, it is likely that some or all of the parts on your vehicle would be covered under warranty. However, this is entirely dependant on the warranty that was provided with your vehicle at the original purchase. I would recommend giving the dealership a call to determine what they are willing to do about the situation.