Q: Air shock and suspension problem

There is a problem with the air shocks and suspension. The passenger's right front shock is super low, and I'm no longer hearing air shocks when I engage alarm.

A: The air suspension motor may have failed an...

The air suspension motor may have failed and would need to be tested for operation and go from there. Having a faulty air suspension can lead to trouble or damage if you are driving over bumps. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to inspect your suspension and replace the air shocks if needed.