Q: Air only works sometimes

The air conditioner doesn't always work.

3. Air only works sometimes

Q: Takes 3-7 tries before engine stays running

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing, hard starting and an unstable idle speed, can be caused by a variety of issues. You mention that you replaced a few parts, namely ignition components, so they should be alright. The next things...

Q: My car AC make noise when on but quiet when off. I just replaced the entire system less than 2 years ago?

It sounds like you may have an internal component of the AC compressor failing. It is possible to be a bearing or another non serviceable item. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise firsthand...

Q: Plug from camshaft position sensor corroded.

Even though you can get the car to start and run by sticking the wires into the connector, it will not keep out moisture and it could corrode even more. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect the sensor and...